TravoLad is engaged in the business of supplying IT services on a contractual basis to its clients who are corporate and public bodies. We develop mobile and web based applications and maintain them. We develop websites for our clients. We also develop video games under the brand name TravoLab Replay.
- what information we collect, how we collect it, and why
- how we use that information and with whom we share it
- how you can access and update that information
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information
- how we protect the information we store about you
2. What information we collect
TravoLab may collect personal data either directly (for example, when you provide personal data to sign up for a newsletter) or indirectly (for example, through our cookies technology).
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our websites. This includes subscribing to newsletters and alerts, requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us in any way, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research or training purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to any TravoLab websites.
- Our websites may collect personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user omains and to report on statistics.
Our websites may include:
- Links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
- Certain programs (widgets and apps) of third parties. Where this is the case, note that such third parties may process your personal data collected through such programs for their own purposes.
3. Legal basis for personal information collection
TravoLab uses your personal data only where required for specific purposes, including:
- managing our contractual relationship;
- ensuring proper communication and emergency handling;
- ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations;
- compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, avoiding non-compliance and protecting our reputation;
- ensuring that you receive an excellent user experience and product, services and information are secure;
- ensuring that we can conduct and increase our business;
- We will process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above based on your prior consent, to the extent such consent is mandatory under applicable laws.
We will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed, unless it is required or authorized by law to do so.
4. How we use the information we collect
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide a better user experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information may include:
- to operate, improve and optimize our services and our users’ experiences;
- to create your user accounts and allow you to use our products, technologies, apps and Services;
- to personalize our services to you;
- to provide technical support and advisory to users and customers;
- to protect the safety and well-being of our users;
- to protect TravoLab rights and property in connection with our services;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our related policies;
- to notify users of our updates, new products or offers;
- to administer surveys or events managed by us;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to conduct research;
- to fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content;
- to personalize your experience at our websites;
- to contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this;
5. How we share information
We may transfer personal data to our service providers, professional advisors, public and governmental authorities or third parties in connection with a (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Such third parties may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and TravoLab internal policies.
Unless you are otherwise notified, any transfers of your personal data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties outside the EEA will be based on an adequacy decision or are governed by the standard contractual clauses. Any other non-EEA related transfers of your personal data, will take place in accordance with the appropriate international data transfer mechanisms and standards.
6. Sensitive Data
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive data (also known as special categories) through this site or otherwise. In the limited cases where we do seek to collect such data, we will do this in accordance with data privacy law requirements and/or ask for your consent.
7. Accessing and updating your information
If you want to review, delete, or change the information TravoLab has about you or have additional questions, please use our contact details below. We will respond to your request within one calendar month.
TravoLab is committed to complying with the applicable data privacy and security requirements in the countries in which we operate. Most of them allow you to make a request for copies of all personal data we hold about you. We aim to provide you with a copy of the personal we hold about you within one calendar month of receiving a valid request. To begin this request, please use our contact details below.
If you no longer want TravoLab to make active use of your personal data, please use our contact details below. Place “Delete My Account” in the subject line and include your first name, last name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. We will respond to your request within one calendar month. Please note that certain records may be held for legal and accounting purposes or we may not be able to delete it.
You are advised to contact us if this is the case.
To manage the personal data TravoLab may receive about you from a third-party application you will need to follow the instructions for the third-party application for updating your personal data and changing your privacy settings.
If you want to stop receiving e-mails from TravoLab please use our contact details below. We will respond to your request within one calendar month.
You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or limit the type of cookies you allow. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not remove flash cookies.
If you disable cookies, you may lose some of the features and functionality of our services because TravoLab cookies are necessary to track and enhance your activities.
8. How long we keep your information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain any personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for after you have closed your account with us if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
9. Our policies concerning children
Our websites, products, apps, and services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. Children under 18 should not use our websites, product, apps, or services at any time. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal data from a child under 18, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at your earliest opportunity using the contact details supplied below.
10. Security of your personal data
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure your personal data, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal data.
If you have an account registered directly with TravoLab, your profile information is protected by the password you use to access your TravoLab account. It is important that you protect and maintain your
TravoLab account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use of your account. If you forget the password to your TravoLab account, the service allows you to request that instructions be sent to you that explain how to reset your password.
If you have questions about the security of our websites, please use our contact details below. We will respond to your request within one calendar month.
12. Contact Us
Version 1.0 – 30 June 2021