We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer to strengthen our development team and participate in the creation of our new products.
About the project:
Since 2018 we have been creating innovative fitness management platforms that enable gyms and trainers to develop and monetize their services. Ergonomic and efficient software connects our customers to their digital and private ecosystem with training and nutrition tracking, challenges, planning classes, and intuitive gym management solutions as ads, push notifications and social network.
Our product is the new standard of training for trainers or gyms. We help thousands of members of 3500 gyms in Europe to get fitter, healthier and happier.
Would you like to make people more healthy and sport – come and do it with us!
Who You are:
As a Frontend developer you will work directly with our CTO on a B2B and B2C service used by thousands of customers on a daily basis, this implies rigor and high user sensitivity.
- Frontend design and development of new platform functionalities with the Vue.js framework;
- Ensure the maintenance of the existing platform;
- Participate in the design and evaluation of new features.
We expect from you:
Endowed with good interpersonal skills and a sense of service and quality, you like to work in a stimulating context:
- You justify an experience of at least 3 years as a Frontend developer with tech stack: JS (Query), Vue.js + CSS (sass Twitter bootstrap);
- You bring quality and rigor to the development of deliverables (whether on the UI/UX, code maintainability, test recipes);
- You are meticulous and adept in the search for performance;
- You like to test your developments and you are a fan of continuous improvement;
- You want to invest in a growing startup.
We offer you:
- High compensation according to your technical skills;
- Long-term projects (12m+) with solid French companies;
- Friendly and united team;
- Democratic management style & friendly environment;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- WFH mode (possibility to work from home);
- Annual paid vacation: 25 days + unpaid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Corporate Perks (health insurance, sports compensation, English&French courses);
- Professional and personal growth.
Please, send your CV in English only!